30.1.13

7 Little Wonders


{Enjoying calm Summer mornings at the beach}
In between a gruelling workout session. 


{My beautiful friend's stunning wedding dress}
It was so much fun being a bridesmaid from the hens night to getting ready together in matching kimonos, it was an honour to be apart of their special day.


{Silver lanterns glowing across my pin up board}


{Perth beauty Gemma Ward is making a come back!}


{Subtle unexpected bling...hmmm ideas}


{Warm Summer night strolls on the beach}


{This image always makes me smile}

{7 Little Wonders} is a new regular addition to The Satchel. Just 7 Little things that I've captured that made my day, week or month or just inspiring images that I want to share with you!

The Satchel
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog & like iyour photographs t so I am your newest follower.
    Denise
    http://silhouettedefemme.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete